ARE YOU READY FOR THAT CHANGE?
We are looking for a confident and results oriented individual to join our Inside Sales Team. Having an agricultural parts technician background would be considered a great asset as we continue to grow and maintain our highly customer oriented culture. Most importantly will be your willingness and desire to work directly with our Territory Managers and inside sales team. And finally, a determination to get the job done right, a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and the desire to be the go-to person for all customer needs will assure your success.
If you would like to become part of our Dutch Openers & BioSpreader team with an unmatched reputation for providing quality products and superior customer service, consider the following qualifications as important to success:
- Agricultural background could include Ag Sales, Parts, Service, farming or other equivalent exposure to Agriculture.
- Previous experience with Ag Producers and dealers would be an asset.
- Willingness to travel overnight to trade shows within the prairie provinces and North Dakota.
- Strong influencing skills with a developed level of two-way communication.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office (creating spreadsheets, word documents, etc.)
- Willingness to provide above average work ethic, and work well with plant staff and our outside sales team.
- Managing/processing Ag orders coming into the plant.
- Managing inquiries from Dealers, Producers, and Territory Managers.
- Work closely with Territory Managers, and plant staff to ensure a smooth flow of products to our dealers.
- Coordination and assisting in all trade show logistics.
- Proficient with all Dutch products and services.
- Representation of Dutch Industries in a positive and customer friendly nature.
ALL RESUMES TO BE HELD IN THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please reply to Jason Steinley, Sales Manager, Email: sales @ dutchopeners.com, or Dutch Industries by mail at PO Box 568-500 Portico Drive, Pilot Butte, Sk, Canada, S0G 3Z0.