Dutch Industries is a progressive metal fabrication shop with over 60 years of serving the surrounding community as well as numerous other international customers. Our machine shop has industry leading technology consisting of multiple CNC mills and CNC lathes. If you are ready for a job that will provide you with a productive and developmental learning environment, along with helping you to build a long and prosperous career please apply today.
Qualifications and Skills
– Strong understanding of CNC Equipment including CNC Mills (3 axis and 5 axis), Lathes and Lasers.
– Understand and translate G code.
– Set, operate and program both CNC machines and Robotic equipment to achieve optimum efficiency.
– Ability to use a variety of precision measuring equipment.
– Follow directions given in drawings and Work Orders.
– Ability to work with both the Imperial and Metric systems.
– Able to effectively train and mentor new machine operators.
– Ability to work cooperatively in a team setting with others (machinists, engineers, planners, etc.)
– Perform any duty as reasonably requested by the machining operations supervisor.
– Calculate dimensions and tolerances, and prepare working sketches if necessary.
– Ability to ensure quality control of parts is performed on a regular basis.
– Knowledge of safety procedures.
– High attention to detail
– Perform routine maintenance of equipment
Knowledge and Experience
– Minimum 4 years working with CNC machines
– Robotic welding experience
– Offline CNC Programming experience (BobCAD, Mastercam, etc.)
Dutch Industries supports the apprenticeship program for machinists and employs two journeyman machinists who can provide supervision of apprentices who are interested in advancement.
Send Resume to: email@example.com or Fax to 781-4877
Please note that only successful candidates will be
contacted for interview.