Our farmers asked and we answered with a series of openers designed specifically for Väderstad shanks. You will be amazed at the improvements we have made. The Seed Hawk family now includes: The original innovative inline design, replaceable tip, and body assembly, and the one-piece fertilizer opener design. These new additions to the Väderstad family eliminate the clumping and dumping that many producers face.
New for Väderstad (Seed Hawk) Series
Dutch Openers game-changer Inline System for Väderstad (Seed Hawk) drills enables a farmer to switch between side band and paired row easier than ever. It also eliminates previous trash flow problems that standard OEM sideband or offset shanks are prone to, no more clumping and dumping. By aligning the shanks, the trash flows right past and flows through the rest of the drill, eliminating trash build-up.
Dutch Openers expanded the Väderstad (Seed Hawk) series lineup and offer even more options for your drill. Our one-piece fertilizer openers are designed to duplicate the OEM design effectiveness, except for Dutch has vastly improved the strength and durability by adding extra tungsten carbide. Talk to your territory manager about Dutch Opener’s original Inline™ seeding system for Väderstad (Seed Hawk) drills.
- • Patented, replaceable, easy-to-change tip – no bolts
- • Three carbides for high wearing tip, which keeps its shape at the back to ensure seed and fertilizer get to the bottom of the trench
- • Abrasion-resistant body
- • Stainless liquid tube available, which includes hose barb
- • Many tube options are available
INLINE SEEDING SYSTEM
TO FIT OEM 3 PIECE OPENER REPLACEABLE TIP
4470, 4480, 4490 vs. OEM
- 42% more carbide than OEM
- 39% more nose carbide for longer life
- More carbide means less depth loss which maintains better separation
ALPINE TUBES (OPTIONAL)