Our farmers asked and we answered with a series of openers designed specifically for Seed Hawk shanks. You will be amazed at the improvements we have made to the Seed Hawk family. The Seed Hawk family now includes: firstly our replaceable tip and body assembly, our one piece fertilizer opener design, and our game changing Inline™ design. These new additions to the Seed Hawk family eliminate the clumping and dumping that many producers face, and provides them with solution that they have been asking for.
New for Seed Hawk (Väderstad) Series
Dutch Openers game changer for Seed Hawk (Väderstad) drills. The Inline™ system offered by Dutch Openers enables a farmer to switch between side band and paired row easier than ever and eliminates all previous trash flow problems. Standard side band or offset shanks are prone to clumping and dumping trash. By aligning the shanks, the trash flows right past and flows through the rest of the drill, eliminating trash build up.
Dutch Openers has expanded the Seed Hawk (Väderstad) series line up again and now offers even more options for your drill. New for this year is a one piece fertilizer opener designed to match OEM, except for Dutch has improved the strength and durability by adding extra tungsten carbide. Talk to your territory manager about Dutch Opener’s Inline™ seeding system and one piece fertilizer opener for Seed Hawk (Väderstad) drills.
- • Patented, replaceable, easy-to-change tip – no bolts or slotted holes
- • Three carbides for high wearing tip, which keeps its shape at the back to ensure seed and fertilizer get to the bottom of the trench
- • Abrasion-resistant body that does not require replacement
- • Steel tubes don’t bend when folded or when drill is placed in transport
- • Stainless liquid tube available, which includes hose barb
- • Many tube options are available