Our farmers asked and we answered with a series of openers designed specifically for Seed Hawk shanks. You will be amazed at the improvements that these powder-coated openers will make to your drill. Durably designed to handle many different types of soil, the Seed Hawk Series openers maintain the width of the tip for the life of the product. This feature will save you time spent under the drill while ensuring accurate seed placement.
- • Patented, replaceable, easy-to-change tip – no bolts or slotted holes
- • Three carbides for high wearing tip, which keeps its shape at the back to ensure seed and fertilizer get to the bottom of the trench
- • Abrasion-resistant body that does not require replacement
- • Steel tubes don’t bend when folded or when drill is placed in transport
- • Stainless liquid tube available, which includes hose barb
- • Many tube options are available