At Dutch, we work alongside our farmers to find solutions that meet their specific seeding needs. This is why we designed top-of-the-line quality openers to fit SeedMaster (Simplicity) shanks. The slim, abrasion-resistant body design of the SeedMaster Series throws less soil to help you conserve moisture. Save time and money with easy-to-change tips (longer tip options available), to reduce your replacement costs and time spent under the drill.
- • Patented, replaceable, easy-to-change, longer tip options – no bolts
- • Three carbides for high wearing tip, which keeps its shape at the back, to ensure seed and fertilizer gets to the bottom of the trench
- • Abrasion-resistant body
- • Stainless liquid tube available, which includes hose barb
- • Many tube options are available
SEEDMASTER INLINE SEEDING SYSTEM
How It Works: Our new Inline Seeding System uses a new adapter that replaces the conventional seed shank aligning the seed and fertilizer shanks. By doing this, producers now have the option of using an Inline Side Band or a Paired Row tip by simply removing two bolts and changing the tips.
ALPINE TUBES (OPTIONAL)