Dutch has grown from Pieter Cruson’s old blacksmith shop, using hammer and anvil, to today’s high technology world using lasers to cut steel, ensuring accuracy for every product. The Dutch Twisted Shank Series offers a lower upfront cost compared to any other series from Dutch, perfect where low soil disturbance is preferred.
- • Weld-On replaceable tips, with or without carbides, allow for a lower upfront cost
- • 3/8”, ½”, 1 ¼” tube options
- • 1 ¼” tube option may be used for fertilizing or seeding
- • Slotted hole for universal mounting to any C-shank
- • Also available in Double shoot, Single placement
- • Optional Feature: Fert-Till Wings easily install where tillage is required (custom order)