SEED HAWK (VÄDERSTAD) INLINE™ SHANKS
- New inline™ system clears trash
- Eliminates clumping & dumping
- 37% longer life than OEM fert knives
- 39% more nose carbide on tip compared to OEM
- Inline™ shanks disturb less soil
- System allows for precise seed placement
INLINE™ SYSTEM ELIMINATES TRASH
Farmers reported trash problems with their Seed Hawk shanks and the need for more wear in abrasive soils. We completely redesigned the OEM offset shank system to a replaceable inline body and tip assembly. Aligning the shanks means trash flows right past the seed shank eliminating clumping, dumping and buildup. Easily switch between side band and paired row tips with only two bolts, a special adapter, and without removing your seed hose. Competitive pricing means a lower cost per acre, too.
Learn more about our entire Seed Hawk (Väderstad) family.