SEED HAWK (VÄDERSTAD) INLINE SHANKS
- New inline system clears trash
- Eliminates clumping & dumping
- 37% longer life than OEM fert knives
- 39% more nose carbide on tip compared to OEM
- Inline shanks disturb less soil
- System allows for precise seed placement
INNOVATIVE DESIGN SYSTEM ELIMINATES TRASH
Once again, producers asked us for solutions to their problems: the answer to their Seed Hawk shanks trash issue, and the need for more wear in abrasive soils. We heard you and completely redesigned the OEM offset shank system to a replaceable inline body and tip assembly. Aligning the shanks means trash flows right past the seed shank eliminating clumping, dumping and buildup. Easily switch between side band and paired row tips with only two bolts, a special adapter, and without removing your seed hose. Competitive pricing means a lower cost per acre, too. This is the original Seed Hawk Inline Design product.
Learn more about our entire Seed Hawk (Väderstad) family.